Childcare vouchers are an employee benefit available to all eligible working parents
Childcare vouchers are a Government initiative that allows parents to save on their registered childcare costs. Parents exchange a part of their salary through their employer and receive the same amount in childcare vouchers. This reduces the amount of tax and National Insurance they pay.
Benefits for carers
- It's completely free to register and accept childcare vouchers
- They are a recognised and guaranteed form of payment
- They can help increase demand for registered childcare
- They provide a welcome boost to the childcare sector
- Parents can redeem their vouchers online 24/7 or by telephone
- We have a dedicated carer team to help with any queries, available on 0345 002 1122
Join the thousands of carers who already accept childcare vouchers
Over 145,000 carers have registered with us, including:
- Au pairs
- Breakfast and After-school clubs
- Extra-curricular activity clubs
- Holiday clubs or schemes
- Activity holiday companies including Activate Sport, Barracudas, Camp Beaumont, XUK Activity and XUK Excel
- Qualifying childcare offered by schools
You can accept childcare vouchers if you are registered with one of the following organisations:
- Ofsted in England.
- Care Inspectorate in Scotland.
- Care and Social Services Inspectorate in Wales (CSSIW).
- Health and Social Care (HSC) trusts in Northern Ireland.
- The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) in England.